PATHWAY TO THE GODS | SNORKEL TOUR | KAILUA KONA | BIG ISLAND HAWAII
Snorkel with thousands of colorful tropical fish in a majestic reef ecosystem!
- Rates 175 per person
- 6 passengers max
- Duration up 3-4 hours, depending on upon marine life and weather conditions
- Departs Honokohau Harbor AM or PM (Arrive 15 Mins Early)
Morning Tour | Check in at 7:45 am | Departs 8:00 am
Afternoon Tour | Check in at 11:45 am | Departs 12:00 pm
- Lifeguard certified snorkel guide
- Top of the line snorkel gear, mask, snorkel & fins
- Swim noodles, life jackets
- Snacks, water & juice
Swimmers of all levels welcomed
48 hour Cancelation
Cruise the South Kona Coastline enjoying the steep sea cliffs and mountain views, you will experience blowholes and see dolphins on your way to Kealakekua Bay. Kealakekua bay translates to “Pathway of the Gods”, you understand why when you see this large natural bay surrounded by steep sea cliffs and caves with arid vegetation. The Bay is home to a pod of spinner dolphins, as well as manta rays. Learn the true amazing historyof captain cook in this of this special bay.