THE PELAGIC | FISHING TOUR | KAILUA KONA | BIG ISLAND HAIWAII
Private Fishing Charter
Cruise the 40 fathom line in "Ono Lane" for the beautiful torpedo-like Kings of the Blue!
Come and relax with our professional local fishing guides as we cruise out to the Bouys or F.A.D.s Fish Aggregation Devices or 1000 fathom ridge, where the Ahi, Yellowfin Tuna are likely to be found. Kona is also home to the giants of the deep, the Pacific Blue Marlin. There have been more Granders caught off of the Kona Coast than anywhere else in the world. Some of the other species of Pelagic fish we may catch are the lively and colorful Mahi Mahi, which put on quite a performance with their long runs and great aerial displays.
Kona Private Fishing Charter Excursion — Set Sail on the Deep Blue, and Get Ready for an Adventure:
- $750 per charter
- Max 6 passengers
- Duration up to 3-4 hours, depending on marine life and weather conditions
- Departs Honokohau Harbor | Check in 7:15 am departs 7:30 am
- Penn International speed reels
- Top of the line fishing gear
- Local professional fishing guide
- Snacks, water, and juice provided!
- 48 hour Cancelation
Are you up for a hands-on excursion? Book a trip on our Big Island fishing charter below!